React Plugin Library
Plugin Installation Instructions
- Click the download link for any plugin you would like to use.
- Save the plugin to your computer.
- Log into your React website builder.
- On the left navigation, go to Plugins.
- Click in the grey area at the top to open a Browse window on your computer.
- Select the downloaded plugin from your computer, from step #2 above.
The Calendar plugin provides an interactive interface for your viewers to find events. Events are configured within your Dashboard at www.The.Rodeo. To add an event, login and select Calendar -> Add New from the right-hand menu.
The Events plugin is currently being worked on by our Tech staff. Check back soon!
Products - List
The Products - List plugin provides a tiled interface to view all products, or only those matching the #hashtag search you configure. The tiles can be clicked on, and the user will go to that product's unique page.
The Menu System plugin allows you to create a menu system to use as the top or side navigation of your website. To add/remove menu items, log into your Dashboard at www.The.Rodeo. Then select Menu -> Add New from the right-hand menu.
The Rodeo plugin is the other half of the RodeoFeed plugin above. This page will display the unique Rodeo after a user has clicked on it in the list. To create a Rodeo, log into your Dashboard at www.The.Rodeo. Then select Rodeo -> Add New from the right-hand menu.